My name is Jacqui and I am a Wife to one charming adorable man, Mother to 5 irresistable little monkeys…oops, I mean children and a Step-mum to a very awesome 10yr old girl.
We own so many pets it feels like a petting zoo, including cats, dogs, guinea pigs, turtles, tropical fish, a yabbie and Ernie, the giant evil Oscar Fish.
All in all we make up a family of 8 (+ Pets), keeping busy in country Victoria, Australia.
On the advice of many I have decided to release my brain into blog form and share my thoughts, ideas and hilarious stories about the day to day life in our house. Not only will it make for a good record if my head does eventually explode off my shoulders, it will allow me to unclog the years and years of ideas and experience i have built up in my brain.
Aside from juggling children I enjoy:
* Traditional scrapbooking and I have just developed a keen interest in digital scrapbooking aswell.
* Music – Love it, used to play guitar and would love to get back into it.
* All things DIY – especially interior design.
* Hand crafts such as crotchet, sewing, knitting, paper craft etc etc…
* Organising anything – My house, parties, functions etc…
So THANK-YOU for stopping by and giving my blog a read. Please bare with me while I master the art of WordPress, this is all new to me.